Monday, June 28, 2010

When having your lunch you should consider the following.


Not many places add nuts to salads however it is one of my most favourite things to add to salads.


I have a mixture that I always stick to and it consists of walnuts, cashew nuts, pine nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds and raisins.

You should make sure to carry some with you every day. All you need is a small toper ware

I also always but always have chillies with my lunch. In fact I carry chillies around with me along with my nut mixture. Fresh chillies are fantastic but you can also have them in their powder form.

The benefits of chillies are endless. But I mainly have them for their amazing taste, assistance with the digestive system and their slimming effect.

Don’t worry about what people may think about you carrying nuts and chillies around with you. The results are so amazing that your friends will be doing the same in no time!



 CHILLIES



Chillies are a fantastic source of vitamin C, A, B and E. They contain seven times more vitamin C than oranges!

Chillies are also excellent for slimming as they burn calories by increasing the metabolism.
It’s a great antioxidant which fends against cholesterol. It is very beneficial to asthma sufferers.
They also stimulate the natural production of endorphins which make you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment