Thursday, February 17, 2011

White Fruits and vegatables

I have recently recovered from a cold, which normally would have left me with a prolonged coughing phase, however I have for the first time eliminated that from the equation all together and with out any medication.

I have used White vegetables and fruits in order to combat prolonged sickness through colds and flu and to balance and boost my immune system.

Every one knows that Vitamin C helps and assists in over coming common colds, however you will find that these days Vitamin C alone is not enough.  Try the following with your food and use them raw in your salads.

Mushrooms, White Onion, Cauliflower, Ginger and Turnips.

They contain Beta-Glucans which balance and boost the immune system. They also assist White Blood cells. You can use all the above mentioned raw in salad or you can make them in to soup. what better way to recover quickly without all the strong medications out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment